Saturday, July 22, 2006

uhh uhhh.... sundayyyyyy

finally- almost sunday - which means: THE day!! The one day of the week where I am off... the one day not to get up at 5AM - so, who cares about our noisy neighbours who like to have parties until 3 AM in the morning EVERY day of the week? ;) its just that- today they obviously take a break.... bet they'll start up again tomorrow... but I already planned my "Rückschlag" hmm... revengeeee... I really like to listen to loud music soooo much at 5AM in the morning... sorry over there hahahaha ;) ;)

other than that there is nothing new, besides that temperatures actually dropped from about boiling temperatures to only simmering ... from 37°C to ONLY 36,5°C!!! yeiiiii... I mean, the prognosed thunderstorm and drop of temperatures stayed away... but well..... we still have the sunday, which I wouldnt of course like to enjoy outside.... hmmm....
letz wait and see...
oh and I think its time to start a countdown here now... it is uhm... 8 days until I leave Breda (until February :D) and 25 days until departure to China.

No comments: