Saturday, July 29, 2006

oh wat jammer - Ikea, I will miss you!!

I just got home from work, and guess what, today I loved working, everything was great and I realized that I am actually gonna miss all the colleagues over there. It still doesnt seem very realistic to me that I am actually not gonna stand up at 4:30 on Monday to go to work... and I mean, really, who likes sleeping in??? Well, I only had nice customers today also, and my boss said that I am welcome back in February... wahhaaaa... thats 6 months... :'(
I will have to find something against the withdrawel symptoms (for the Germanzzz: komisches Wort für Entzugserscheinung) , maybe there is a Selbsthilfegruppe (self-help-group??) like the "anonymous-ikea-addicts" - AIA ??? if anybody has some information about that: PLEASE HELP ME!!
Oh and you know whats even worse? I had to hand in all my lovely IKEA clothing, my name badge, my keys, my clock-card... e v e r y t h i n g !! No memorables left!!
.... I'll go to bed to cry now... Ikea forever!

No comments: