Wednesday, July 19, 2006

.... as the world turns... the equator goes right throug Breda


hey there again...
I was pretty sure that there was nothing all too exciting going to happen, but as it shows I was wrong, so here an update on the latest happenings ;)
1. I have to mention this, it is hot here. It is not only warm, like summary and nice and hey lets go outside weather, it is HOT hot. Today it is expected to be 37°C (98°F!!), but I am absolutely positive that it is at least 50!!
2. I had the best Indonesian dinner ever at Yusnitas place - however I kinda forgot the name of what I ate... just thought it was so good that it was worth mentioning here, so THANKS Nita for having me over!
3. Did I mention that it was hot?
4. Yesterday I met the weirdest customer (or rudest, stupidest, unnormalest... so far!), which of course happened when I am working as a shop assistent there... close your eyes and imagine the fattest guy you have ever seen. then double his fatness. now you will get close to his appearance. He was about 40 - 50 yrs. old and had the urge to come to the IKEA to buy a new pillo
w... which is not a problem right? however, he also had the urge to find out which kinda feathers are in which pillow... and in then (after explaining it for abotu half an hour) had to chose one which is not in stock anymore that day... so I go check when its actually gonna be there... and when I return to him he is, really true, sitting, or maybe half lying, in one of those white baskets which are used to keep the billows so people can pick them out of it... , so well, the guy was sitting in it, obviously thinking it was a funny thing to do. So I came back there ... thinking shit I hope he just jumps out of there... cause what am I gonna tell him with my half-Dutch?? well...somehow I talked him out of there...
...very weird people...
so this was a long story, but I thought it deserved some space! ;)
5. Today Sandra and Sascha (from now on called S&S like M&Ms) our new renters of Karo's and my rooms... are coming (hopefully *navi doesnt seem to be all too reliable huh?* ) to get the paperwork done... in our warm and cozy saunalike living room... I did say that it was warm before,right?
so thats it for today - stay tuned for more exciting news (not everyday at 8 though)
and now: the weather: it is hot and sunny and hot and warm and cloudless and hot,
groetjes en kusjes, Claudia

P.S. didnt say the word mentioned last time even once this time - great improvement
P.P.S. pray with me for rather normal customers tonight...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»