Monday, July 31, 2006

... departure from Breda

today is the 31st of July, a crucial date, cause that means that I will be leaving Breda!! :'( (no more beautiful sunsets from our balcony :(
I've been packing all day yesterday and most stuff is in the basement now (thanks to Antoinette's help with carrying!!)
So today there are just some more boxes... and then the car with all the stuff that goes to Germany. It is already now quit
e scary to see my room so empty. Don't wanna be evil - but it is a very weird thought that someone else will live in my room now!!! (sorry Sascha!!) but well, ... it's gonna be fine... but :'( :'( :'(
I will miss it - and so I am already looking forward to February, when this stupid exchange in stupid Hong Kong is finally over ;) and I can get back into our lovely flat with Antoinetje and Karotje!


oh and now I will stop with the wining and hey: I am finally going to Germany!!! today!!! yeahhhh yippieeeee yuhuuuuuu.... no more work in Breda, no more packing my stuff... finally this is over!! ;)
I am really looking forward to the two weeks in Germany - during which I will be quite busy I guess with

1. going to the "Annakirmes" (large fun fair in Düren (next city from my place))

2. meeting friends to say goodbye again

3. go to the Annakirmes again ;)

4. pack stuff for HK and China

5. relax

6. enjoy my moms food (hope she doesnt cook any rice)

7. sleeeep in

8. chillllll

9. lay in the garden in the sun

10. be totally lazy

11. hmmm what else?

ok.. so this is my to do list for the two weeks in Schlich!
I'll keep you updated and now I should really get back to my boxes...

No comments: