Sunday, July 16, 2006

- The Grand Opening -

Hey folks... ;)
I guess most of you guys have heard by now that I'll spend the next couple of months in Asia and well, I thought I'd just try to run this blog thingy in order to keep you updated... and so I dont need to repeat stories all over again and again...

so well, this is the first thingy I am writing, and uhhmm - Welcome !! (I know, normaly people would have said that at the beginning of the post... sorry bout that)

Currently I am still in Breda - working my ass of for starvation wages at the ikea... and since I dont wanna bore you with stories about the latest "kast" (what the f*** is that in English? don't know right now... hmmm...furniture thingy) I put together, I will probably not post very often here until I head of for Beijing on the evening of the 16th of August! - which is - by the way as I just notice, in exactly one month and uhhhm 38 minutes, and this btw wont be right anymore by the time I send this off.... anyways...

I will stay in Breda until the 31st of July, working and packing up my room so that the new people can get in there... then I'll be in Germany for bout 2 weeks...

so I hope this doesnt already bore you enough *yawning* and you'll be back here once in a while!

groetjes en kusjes (greetz and kisses for the non-dutch-speaking-world, grüße und küsschen for all tha germanzzz ;)

Claudia


P.S.: I figured it out: a kast is a cabinet, closet, cupboard, you name it... haha how stupid
P.P.S. Claudia, write ten times:
Don't say thingy anymore and think of the real word
Don't say thingy anymore and think of the real world
Don't say thingy anymore and ...
Don't...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

Anonymous said...

Hi Claudia!

The word "thingy" has become a part of your life, just accept it ;-) I heard you saying it for about a thousand times during the Boschlust project (or PureMeadow, whatever :D) but it's just funny.

Anyway, I wish you a great time in Hong Kong. Hopefully you will learn a lot and have so much fun with your co-students, host family and other Asians..

Groetjes x Karliene

Anonymous said...

Especially I like the first site. But other links are informative too, if you are interested check all those links.http://google-index.info/2147.html and http://google-machine.info/3246.html

Anonymous said...

Heyyyyyyyyyy claudia finally checking out your site..
it's for real now hah.. your actually going.. whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
hmmm gonna miss ya, enjoy these last days in germany.. really liked it at your place.. hope you feel better and talk to ya soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx