Sunday, September 16, 2007

.... Streetlife Festival

I proudly announce a new entry here after only 5 days!!!

Yesterday was just such a perfect day that I just have to post something about it. First of all I woke up at 9:30 AM... and I woke up just like this.. no screaming kids of my aunt around... nothing... silence... great: they had gone out already!

so after a long and relaxed breakfast I made my way to the PEP shopping center again, basically I didnt even wanna shop, just pick up my new contact lenses and leave again... well, 'baaad luck' the contacts weren't there yet... so as not to have gone there for nothing I looked into some shops... and well.. 4 hrs. later..... came out with a new pair of jeans, a skirt, 3 shirts, 2 bags! :D - thats what I call successsful shopping! and yes, shopping does make me happy!

of course I didn't go home without a grande-low-fat-extra shot-almond-latte from Starbucks, arrived at home to take on all the stuff again... take off the tags... fold everything nicely...hmmzzz..

then showered and dressed in the new stuff already, filled a new bag and made my way to a game night with the StudiVZ guys once more... was a really fun afternoon... and later on we went to the Streetlife festival at Munich's Siegestor/Leopoldstraße to see The BossHoss.... was such a cool night... and the best of all... they had a stand there selling:



REISDORF KÖLSCH










first I thought I was dreaming... but I wasnt! unbelievable... Kölsch (beer from Cologne) in Bavaria,... that is about as rare as snow near the Equator! :D of course I had to enjoy some of this best-ever-liquid with my friends here... who had (I know, poor people) never had a Kölsch...




one thing to add about this unique experience is Christians first comment when 'drinking' out of a Kölsch-glass... "ohh.. shit... die Nase passt da nicht rein"... pffff





yaaa... ok.. I admit, the picture is not hte best... but if you take a reaaaaly close look, and add a spoon of phantasy... you can make out the word 'kölsch' on the lighted thingy atop of the beer stand... aaaand (better) the word Gaffel (=Kölsch brand) on the class that I'm holding.

and no, I dont know that lady there, I wonder if she knows me? hmm... but well, Robin and Christian are standing there in the background....

oh and by the way: summer's back in town as well... so now Im on my way to tha park...


adios

No comments: