Saturday, September 22, 2007

...exitement

.... just some important deadlines:

1. its September 22nd already... and for those of you who dont know, this is the day I've been looking forward for for quite some time.... as it means: updates on whats going on at 'home' (that meaning the place I was born and bread), latest gossip, shopping and endless talking as my dear friend Britta is coming to Bavaria... 8 hrs and 35 minutes til her plane lands (of course on the most biuuuuutiful airport around!) (and... I should get some sleep... hmmpfff)

2. YESSSS... its SATURDAYYY .... which means Today the OKTOBERFEST begins...
10hrs and 45 minutes and then its *ozapft*

3. Monday, 24.09.2007: Sightseeing in munich (its about time to do that after I'm here for 3 months almost and by now know more pubs and bars than historical sights or facts :S)

4. Tuesday: SHOPPPINGGGG... I desperately need a new shirt for sth. coming up on...

5. Thursday... but about that, I simply won't tell here :P

so thats it for now, I'm off til sometime soon...
over and out!

2 comments:

megan said...

i want to come to munich! almost as much as i want you to come to ireland (best place on earth, i swear!)

megan said...

"C" is you silly!