Sunday, July 01, 2007

moving

hello everybody,
once more I am moving again. Today is the last complete day I spend in Breda this year, tomorrow I will be going to Germany, staying at my parents house for a few nights and leaving for munich on Thursday. So, anyone who intends to send me sth. by antique-paper-based-mail... ask me for my new address first... as I dont wanna publish it here.

Its weird to be leaving again... today I am packing (which I should be doing right now actually)... and I feel somewhat out of place. Yesterday has been my last working day at the ikea... and like last days usually are, I didn't even notice any of the small things that used to annoy me (like customers standing in front of a product with a humongous price sign on it asking for the price etc.) and it was just a perfect working day and I will seriously miss it! I guess next year I'll return, but I'll try to get another job in sales instead of logistics.

so that for now, I really cant think of anything funny, amusing, entertaining or in anyway more interessting to write for you... and I should seriously get going with packing up otherwise I will still be stuck here at Christmas.

happy new year,
Claudia

No comments: