Sunday, November 19, 2006

shoppppping tiiiiime!!

Fially, unbelievably it has taken me more than wait.. 2,5 months to go over the border to China to the border city of Shenzhen. So what is nice in Shenzhen? well thats easy: NOTHING! and then why go there? it is CHEAAAAP as hell!! haha it is so hilariously cheap! yuhuuu... in paradise... unfortunately yesterday I didnt have time for the big shopaholic-ness.... because we actually went there mainly to go to the tailor! luxury life this is... I am getting a tailor made suit.. ordered it completely with jacket, pants, skirt and a white shirt... and - ready for pick up in less than 2 weeks, it will cost me a mere 50€! ... unfortunately, it takes a while to select the right cut, get measured and select the nicest material, buttons, and other bits and pieces...
while the others (Daniela, Lisa, Laura and Steffi) still got this done I went to get a manicure... so cute... perfect perfect perfect... both hands, including a hand massage (yes that really exists), gel nails and the cutest little flowers drawn on them for a total of 11€!
all this took so much time that I didnt have time to look at the DVDs for 0,60€ a piece or the shoes for about 2 - 3€ or the shirts and pants for no more than 5€.... well... Paul and I decided to go again!! oh yeah, I kinda lost the girls and in search of them I bumped into Paul, Lars, Orlando and Eva... so I went for a yummy chinese dinner (fried eggplant once more :D ) and then home with one of the last trains....
(I didnt take my camera as the territory is slightly dangerous there.., but Paul is such a brave guy *g* so of course he did and took some pics while fooling around... and once I get them from him of course they'll be in here!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Claudia, where are you???

Are you partying non-stop? ;-)

I am looking forward to your next blog!

Groetjes x karliene